Our Customer Journey
From start to finish, our professional roof replacement service is designed to be thorough and efficient so that you are 100% satisfied with your experience and your new roof.
We will oversee every step in the process, from an initial consultation and roof audit all the way through to the final inspection. Our honest pricing and thorough estimates mean you won’t be surprised by hidden costs. At Kairos Roofing, we believe transparency and knowledge are key in building lasting relationships so we create concise, organized timelines for each new roofing project. Our comprehensive roof replacement process includes:
- Performing a thorough inspection of your existing roof.
- Reviewing the options and helping you decide to repair or replace your roof. As well as discussing your Financing Options with you.
- If your roof needs to be fully replaced, we will help you select the new materials from one of our Quality Partners. We can advise on color schemes and order samples for you.
- Once you’ve selected the materials we will order them and update you with the expected delivery date. We will then schedule your project to begin the week of the expected delivery.
- We will apply for the permits directly with your local city government, the cost of the permits is included in our Service Estimates.
- After the permit is approved and materials are in transit we will begin the tear-off process, which entails:
- The delivery of dry-in materials.
- Tearing off the existing roofing system.
- Inspecting the wood deck for any deteriorated decking, and replacing, as needed.
- Re-nailing the decking, as per Florida Building Code.
- Scheduling the first city inspection.
- After the tear off process is complete and inspected, if you have opt-ed to install hurricane strapping, we will complete this installation during this phase. Additionally we will repair any of your trusses, soffits and fascias that have deteriorated.
- After the hurricane straps are installed, we will install all new dry-in materials and sheet metal flashings.
- The final step in the construction process will be installing the final roof covering layer of your choice (shingles, tile, metal roof, etc). There will be a city inspection during this process as well.
- Once all roof materials have been installed we will schedule a final inspection with the city.
- As we await your final inspection, if you have chosen to install new rain gutters we will do so in this phase.
- Once your project is complete our administrative team will prepare your close-out documents and deliver all warranty information to you.
The time is now to take action on repairing or replacing your roof, let Kairos Roofing ensure you are 100% satisfied with your decision!